Q. I am getting ready to go to college next month and I need to buy a backpack. I haven't used a backpack for a very long time and I want it to be unique and stylish, but am having a hard time finding just that. Can you help me find a cute backpack? And preferably for under $200.
A. There are plenty of backpack choices under $200 as long as you don’t need a top designer name or all leather. In fact, Jansport offers endless prints and patterns for the same style backpack at zappos.com. Kudos to you for looking for a way to keep the weight of your books distributed on your shoulders. There are basic flap or multi zip styles and some even come with pockets and attachments for an iPod plus drawstring top packs. If you’re still not satisfied, look for a large messenger bag.
left to right:
1. Perlina Handbags Duplex Backpack, $217.95 at zappos.com
2. Jansport Big Student, $43.95 at zappos.com
3. Billabong Audry Backpack, $39.50 at buckle.com
4. OGIO Urboe 07, $63.95 at zappos.com
5. High Sierra Mia, $26.99 at ebags.com
6. Bellino Luciano Backpack, $66.60 at ebags.com