Q. I am looking for a nice, roomy and stylish tote to take on board flights.
- Under the Seat
A. I buy a new bag to bring on board 1-2 times a year. The leather ones usually get scuffed up so I look for bags that can carry all my essentials such as a laptop, magazines, a book, toiletries and a bottle of water. If you travel often you'll want a bag that will carry all of your needs and will be strong enough to hold all your gear, as well as have straps that fit over your shoulder. It's good to have a bag that you won't mind a few scratches or marks on after constantly fitting it under the seat.
1. Elite Gym Bag at lulemon athletica
2. Stella McCartney for LeSportsac 'Everyday' Tote, $350 at nordstrom.com
3. Franco Sarto Block Party Tote,$83 at zappos.com
4. Cole Haan Brogue A Line Tote, $354 at zappos.com
5. Diane Von Furstenberg Solid Hearts 18" Boarding Bag, $99.99 at ebags.com