Q. I have this cute Shoshanna dress that I plan to wear to an outdoor spring wedding. It's an evening ceremony, so I'd like a sweater/jacket that I could throw on top in case it's a bit chilly. Any ideas? Also, I'm wondering what kind of shoes to wear - I have a cute pair of black peep toe heels, but I think I want something a bit more fun. Any suggestions? Thanks! Love reading your advice!
- Cute Seeker
A. Go for a pop of color in your heels and you'll surely strike a pose of stylish sass. Orange or hot pink heels would be ideal to give the dress punch and wear black the next time you pull on the dress and want to keep it simple. As for a jacket or cardigan, choose black or white to keep the look sophisticated. I've chosen several shapes that should work with the dress.
Get the dress: Shoshanna Geometric Print Silk Dress, $350 at nordstrom
1. Theory 'Niba - Deep' Jacket (black or white), $365 at nordstrom
2. Trina Turk 'Minx' Ponte Jacket (black or white), $298 at nordstrom
3. Two Wishes Double Breasted Linen Blend Jacket, $138 at nordstrom
4. Kenneth Cole Reaction Button Front Cardigan (black or white), $79 at nordstrom
5. Lilly Pulitzer® 'Flora' Cardigan, $148 at nordstrom
6. BCBGirls Oriana, $89 at piperlime.com
7. Pura Lopez 'K122' Sandal, $228 at nordstrom
8. Guess Footwear Jelissa, $100 at piperlime.com
9. Stuart Weitzman 'Sharp' Pump, $280 at nordstrom
10. BCBGirls Nice, $90 at piperlime.com