$80 at lorisshoes.com
August 2011 Archives
$80 at lorisshoes.com
$30 at dillards.com
$80 at topshop.com
get free shipping on all orders
1. Fall fashion guide - Our 3 week countdown of the season's top trends started this week! Trends include brights, graphics, 60s-inspired and more.
2. Instant fall updates - On a budget? Invest in these 3 trends to instantly update last year's clothes.
3. Treat your skin while you sleep - Put your 8 hours (or less) a night to good use with these tips and tricks.
4. Happy 40th anniversary, Maybelline Great Lash! We love your limited-edition packaging.
5. Ponchos make a stylish transition to fall - Here are our favorites.
6. Trendspotting: dresses with embellished shoulders - See which celebs wore it on the red carpet.
7. A lesson in silk from eco-chic apparel line Amour Vert - Make ethical choices when shopping for silk.
8. Yves Klein Cocktail Dress - Under $50 and in the color of the season: cobalt blue.
9. Yummie Tummie introduces a new denim jean line - Flattering denim options from the hot shapewear brand.
10. Animal instincts: Emmy Rossum rocks it in leopard print - Get her look for under $55 at StyleBakeryTeen.
$48 at aldoshoes.com
get free shipping on orders $75+
To celebrate the launch of B Brian Atwood, the designer is hosting a "Tweetstakes" today via his Twitter page @Brian_Atwood. Just retweet #bobsessed for a chance to win some of his favorite style essentials, including a Jo Malone candle, Vosges chocolates and a handwritten note. Now that's a party!
$350 at saks.com
get free shipping on orders $150+ through 8/31/11, use code SHIPAUG
$42 (was $138) at charmandchain.com
$45.74 at asos.com
get free shipping and free returns on all orders
$49.99 at icifashion.com
get 15% off your order through 8/31/11, use code 15SB
The Fashion Spot shows us how to get Zoe Saldana's sleek, wavy hair thanks to celebrity stylist Francky L'Official.
A ladylike frame countered with luxurious dark gray wool-felt is exactly what Bag Snob wants for September, and they are smitten with this Miu Miu handbag for fall.
The top hair stylist in fashion and in Hollywood is undeniably Serge Normant. Beauty Snob thinks his Meta Lush Volumizer is a "wonder-spray".
Coquette is excited she found Tata Harper skincare, 100% natural and non-toxic beauty.
Second City Style goes from Runway to Real Way to Dig Into Fall 2011's Top Trenchcoats.
Shopping and Info loves all the designer leather pieces this Fall 2011 season and especially loves this biker inspired Burberry Brit leather dress.
StyleBakery shows us 10 essential pieces every woman should own.
StyleHive gets us back to school in style ... and on a budget! Check out their back-to-school basics for $50 or less.