$160 at maxandchloe.com
April 2012 Archives
$160 at maxandchloe.com
1. 10 instant updates for spring 2012 - Here's our ultimate shopping list of key items to help update last year's wardrobe for spring 2012.
2. 10 spring trends you already own - No need to buy a whole new wardrobe this season.
3. 16 ways to wear a scarf - Get inspired with new ways to tie a spring scarf.
4. Try a metallic heel this spring - Metal heels bring an unexpected twist to pastel and bright outfits.
5. Save face in a pinch with these makeup products - Sometimes you only have 5 minutes to look good.
6. Staying in the lines: Copy Mila Kunis' under eye liner - There is a fine art to applying to eyeliner under the eye.
7. Celeb trendspotting: laser cutouts - Nicole Richie and Elizabeth Banks are trying out a cool new trend on the red carpet.
8. Summer party look - Perfect for a tropical celebration.
9. Make your own mix and match nail colors - Layer colors to personalize your manicure.
10. Red carpet: 23rd Annual Glaad Media Awards - Stars step out in simple chic spring looks.
Whether it's a classic tote that eases into everyday life or a structured satchel that's set in the grainy weave, these Top 5 Straw Basics will surprise you with their versatility. At BagSnob.
The NARS Duo Concealer is one of the best concealers BeautySnob has ever used
As spring arrives with blooming flowers, Coquette loves the colorful and lifelike ladybug pins by Diana Eng that can now adorn your clothing.
Fashion Pulse Daily just can't get enough of the Lisa Perry + Jeff Koons collaboration, taking nostalgia and quirk to a fabulous new level.
The Jet Set Girls and our friend, Nuy, of Nuy Beauty demonstrate how to do the perfect smokey eye.
Second City Style knows mothers want to be pampered and feel refreshed and renewed with seven Mother's Day Gift Ideas For Your 'Beautiful' Mother.
Shopping and Info loves the lilac tops from Diane Von Furstenberg and the sky blue bags from Ralph Lauren for summer.
StyleBakery put together the ultimate spring shopping list with 10 key items to instantly update your look.
$250 at bloomingdales.com
$174.95 at nordstrom.com
get free shipping and free returns on all orders
$26 at baublebar.com
get free shipping on all orders
$59.50 at jcrew.com
$99 at macys.com
get free shipping on all orders $99+
1. Editor picks: top 10 must-buys for spring - Our 2 week series continues, highlighting over 100 things we're loving this season.
2. 5 ways to reuse your old mascara wand - Before you toss your old mascara, save the wand!
3. Diggin' on indigo: copy Beth Behrs' makeup - Find out how to get her blue smokey eye.
4. Steal Jessica Alba's neon cropped skinnies - The actress keeps it bright and punchy.
5. How to wear a maxi skirt - Find out how to style one for work, weekend, and evening.
6. Bold color choices on the red carpet - and we're loving them!
7. Top sunglasses trends to kick off spring and summer - Time to invest in a new pair of sunnies.
8. Wedges worth wearing for under $100 - A summer staple at wallet-friendly prices.
9. Spring outfit idea: a tie-front top with a midi skirt - Get the look here.
10. Jessica Biel's hair is bangin' - We're loving her beachy waves + bangs combo.
$97.95 at nordstrom.com