1. Spring 2012 outerwear essential: the anorak - The sporty anorak is coming out of the closet for 2012.
2. Shoe trend of the moment: pointed court shoes - The pointy-toe pump is poised for a major return to fashion.
3. Shoe trend of the moment: metallic cap toes - Add a touch of edginess to an otherwise conservative style.
4. We heart Jordana Brewster’s easy nautical look - An effortlessly Parisian chic look that’s worth copying.
5. Beauty products inspired by Tangerine Tango - Get the look of Pantone’s color of the year.
6. Trendspotting: chic blazers and skinny jeans - Celebrities like Emma Stone aren’t the only ones loving this look.
7. Stylish & bright gym bags we love - Some stylish motivation to hit the gym.
8. 10 fabulous color block pieces under $100 - Affordable updates from our favorite spring trend.
9. Get spotted in perforated accessories for spring - Easy ways to adopt spring’s athletic-inspired trend.
10. Get dressed for under $100 - 6 pretty spring dresses to buy now.