1. Color of the moment: cobalt - We’ve got a royal crush on bright blue.
2. Fall’s ultimate transition piece: the denim shirt - With so many styling options, it’s a chic way to extend your summer wardrobe.
3. Have a beauty-filled staycation - Don’t worry if you’re not going on a big, fancy vacation this summer. These products will create the perfect no matter where you are!
4. Is sheer nude hosiery back in style? - Duchess Kate might be to thank for the comeback of nude hose.
5. Emma Stone really, really likes lace frocks - And they definitely like her.
6. Sex and the City prequel casting news - If the rumors are to be believed, Elizabeth Olsen and Blake Lively are the new Carrie and Samantha. See the rest of the rumored foursome.
7. Our new favorite lip balm - It has SPF 30, tastes great and costs just $8.50.
8. Trendspotting: red dresses at the Friends with Benefits premiere - Bright red was all over the carpet.
9. Little fab dresses under $50 - Summer’s not over yet! StyleBakeryMom found some cheap chic dresses on sale.
10. Peppermint beauty products to cool you down - Beat the heat with the smell and cooling sensation of peppermint.