Q. I am 30 y/o and will be going on vacation to Europe in 2 weeks. I have to dress to impress the people who will meet me while I want to be comfortable and stylish on the plane. I am thinking about wearing leggings with a tunic, flats and trench coat. But I would like to add a cardigan since it might be cold on the plane. Do you have any suggestions?
- Cold Case
A. A tunic, leggings and flats are the ideal travel wardrobe for a trip to Europe. You’ll be comfortable and will avoid any constricting clothing. Bring along a light wrap like one from our favorite, Love Quotes, to wear when the trench is not needed. I’ve found several cardigan styles from long to wrap, cashmere to cotton.
1. Love Quotes Italian Linen Scarf, $85 at tobi.com
2. Citronella coat, $119.99 (sale) at jcrew.com
3. Summerweight cashmere cardigan (available in 14 colors), $158 at jcrew.com
4. Soft Drapey Tie Front Top, $74 at boden.com
5. Joie Dark Grey Heather Roxy, $295 at fashionchateau.com