Q. I have my 10-year reunion coming up and purchased a fabulous Milly zebra printed dress (I have attached a picture). I am only 5’3” so the dress isn’t quite so short on me, but with the sleeveless shape, I am concerned about shoes. I do not want to look too tart-y!
- Reunion Blues
A. We all obsess over making a grand impression at our reunions. We want to look cool and hip, young and stylish. We want to make ex-boyfriends think of us fondly and the snotty girls jealous, and mostly catch up with the old crowd we haven’t seen in years while still looking good. I found several options that range from very hip to straight forward classy.
Dress: Zebra-Print Shift Dress, $126 (sale) at neimanmarcus.com
1. Very Hip: Vince Camuto Alfie, $132 at piperlime.com
2. Still Hip: Lauren Ralph Lauren Women’s Aaralyn, $100 at shoes.com
3. L’Autre Chose Shoes Open Toe T Strap Pump, $310 at shopbop.com
4. GUESS by Marciano “Hutton” Strappy Sandal, $95 at bloomingdales.com
5. Chinese Laundry Women’s Colette, $69.99 at shoes.com
6. Franco Sarto Women’s Utopia, $74.99 at shoes.com