Recently in Contests Category
** THIS CONTEST IS OVER AND ALL 20 WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED **
1. No purchase necessary.
2. 20 winners will be chosen at random from subscribers to the StyleBakery.com, StyleBakeryTeen.com and StyleBakeryMom.com email lists, fans of the StyleBakery, StyleBakeryTeen and StyleBakeryMom Facebook pages, and followers of @stylebakery, @stylebakerymom and @stylebakeryteen.
3. Winners will be chosen on April 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST. Twenty (20) winners will be randomly drawn from the pool of eligible entries. The winners will receive a gift bag filled with miscellaneous products. The odds of winning depends on the number of entries at time of drawing.
4. Winners will be notified by email/Twitter or Facebook. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the notification, or fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period, stylebakery.com reserves the right to choose an alternate winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered.
5. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion or incompatibility at sponsor’s website, stylebakery.com, or elsewhere, will not be eligible and sponsor is not responsible for any technical problems related to online entries. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this contest in the event that it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired. In the event of early termination, the winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
6. Income and other taxes, if any, on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. No substitution of prize, except by sponsor in which case a prize of greater or equal value will be substituted. Prize is not transferable.
8. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the contest or the web site or who violates these official rules. Caution: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification of such entrant. Should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Calling all designers and fashionistas, Bloomingdale’s is running a fun new Tote-ally Green design contest in conjunction with famed handbag designer Rebecca Minkoff where you can design your own reusable tote online. Head to Bloomingdales.com and digitally customize your own tote using their easy online design tools or your own images. Create the coolest design and you could WIN a $2,000 shopping spree and have your tote produced and sold by Bloomingdale’s!
Bloomingdale’s will choose one winner every day through April 25, 2010 based on their favorite submissions. The daily winners will receive a $100 Gift Card. At the end of the contest, a $2,000 Grand Prize shopping spree will be awarded to the best design chosen by Rebecca Minkoff and a panel of fashion experts - and will be produced and sold exclusively on Bloomingdales.com! A $1000 Gift Card runner up prize will be awarded to the tote that receives the most votes - so it pays to spread the word!
We had so much fun creating our own reusable tote design, check it out!
Get your creative juices flowing and head to Bloomingdales.com to create your own tote. You can even share your design on Twitter or Facebook and encourage your friends to vote for your design…the more you share, the more votes you can get, and the more likely you will win.