$98 at bananarepublic.com
get free shipping on orders $50+
1. Mix & mingle: 10 hot party dresses under $100 - Slip on a sexier-than-usual dress for New Year’s Eve without spending a fortune.
2. The best winter wrap sweaters under $100 - Not-so-basic options for this winter style essential.
3. The color of 2012: Tangerine Tango - Pantone says this hue will dominate next year.
4. Kourtney Kardashian’s easy holiday hair - Steal this DIY look for your next party.
5. Holiday beauty tips inspired by the red carpet - Get inspired by these 4 celebrity looks.
6. What to wear holiday shopping - Here are some chic, yet comfortable, outfits to help you brave the holiday crowds in style.
7. Chic office party looks - Just the right mix of dazzle without being too daring.
8. How to wear boyfriend jeans with boots - Wear this summer favorite all winter long.
9. Glitter for the holidays for $15 or less - Have a little fun with your beauty routine.
10. Holiday hostess gift picks - Luxurious yet affordable hostess gifts you’ll want to bring along to your next holiday soiree.
Those of you who follow us on Twitter know that we had the pleasure of attending Robert Verdi’s Tweet This Holiday Gift Guide Party last night. Each year, Robert unveils his gift picks for everyone on his list and this year’s list did not disappoint.
Amongst the incredible gift ideas were Hoopla Vs. mittens for kids and adults which pair rival animals against each other on each hand (frog vs. fly, for example) and the most amazing python print hobo bag from Monika Chiang that seriously holds everything and it’s super lightweight. For the chic techie in your life POP Phones are the coolest thing around and come in tons of fun colors — and only cost $29.90 (we also featured this in the StyleBakery gift guide). For the beauty buff, Olay Professional Pro-X Cleansing System makes any beauty routine a cinch and Linea Pelle triple strap double wrap bracelets are just what the stylish trend setter wants.
Check out Robert Verdi’s video below to see the full list of gifts on his list:
Around the Web: