$295 at katespade.com
get $50 off your $250+ order through 2/5/12, use code YOP12
The Beauty Stop checks out Dior’s new scented nail polish.
Stiletto Jungle shows how pretty color will take center stage for Spring, just like it did at the Rodarte show.
Allie is Wired covers the launch of Honest.com, Jessica Alba’s new eco-friendly baby essentials product line.
Coquette goes geeky gaga over Adafruit’s LED iNecklace.
Fashion Pulse Daily discovers that the winter can instantly be made more tolerable when wearing a Wellensteyn jacket.
The Jet Set Girls are lusting after the sexy, new Trina Turks and Caicos Collection: bikinis, coverups and more exclusively for the Grace Bay Club.
Second City Style gives two points of view in He Said/She Said: The Celebrity Fashions of the 69th Golden Globe Awards.
Golden Globes trend alert Charlize Theron stunned in her buff pink Dior dress Shopping and Info shows you how to get this look.
StyleBakery has the perfect remedy for the mid-winter blahs: a printed blazer.
1. Trend spotlight: printed blazers - From bold florals to cool graphics, this statement piece is the perfect remedy for the mid-winter blahs.
2. Hot colors for Spring 2012 - From pastels to brights, practically anything goes for spring.
3. The best beauty trends from the Golden Globe Awards - From the first big award show of the year.
4. Reese Witherspoon’s Golden Globes hairstyle - Find out how ti get her tousled and textured look.
5. Trendspotting: haute headbands - Popping up on red carpets worn by everyone from Rooney Mara to Charlize Theron, the haute headband is having a moment.
6. Red carpet: Golden Globe Awards - Our favorite looks of the night.
7. A sneak peek at Target’s spring collection - There’s more than just Jason Wu’s collection to look forward to.
8. How to style a sleeveless cardigan - Options for wearing the winter staple.
9. Casual cool trend: colorful plaid shirts - Brighten up your casual look with this season’s colorful work shirt.
10. 5 style rules you should break - From wearing white after labor day to mixing prints, consider this your invitation to start breaking the rules.
Around the Web: