$109 at piperlime.com
get free shipping and free returns on all orders
From hostess and coworker gifts to manicurist and mailman thank yous, the holidays bring endless gift-giving occasions, so it’s important to have a sure-bet gift up your sleeve. We like to stock up on Lindt Lindor Truffles , a deliciously decadent chocolate treat with a hard shell and smooth chocolate center. Given alone, it’s a gift that is sure to please just about everyone on your list, but paired with something that will last long ofter the last truffle has been enjoyed, it becomes a truly memorable gift.
For a hostess gift, fill up a candy dish, vase, or even glass pitcher with Lindt Lindor Truffles; for your hair stylist, a monogrammed mug; and for your coworker, a decorative box that doubles as a desktop organizer. Trust us, it’s a decadent gift that wins every time.
Nothing tastes quite like the Lindor Truffle. Created only by Lindt’s Master Chocolatiers, it’s exquisite chocolate filled with a smooth chocolate center. When the irresistible center starts to melt…so will you. Smooth. Flowing. Luscious. Chocolate like no other.
1. Tuxedo touches - When it comes to wearing tuxedos, why should men have all the fun?
2. Celebrity trendspotting: glossy nude lips - Everyone from Nikki Reed to Cindy Crawford has been spotted in the nude recently.
3. How to style a crew neck sweater - Easy ways to chic up your classic crew.
4. Little red dresses - Pack a punch for the holidays with this LBD alternative.
5. ‘Twilight’ beauties on the red carpet at the premiere - The female cast pulled out all the stops to promote Breaking Dawn Part 1.
6. Trendspotting: black lace - Four starlets rocked it on the red carpet in very different ways.
7. Party pieces: sparkle in sequins - It’s sequin season! Here are our favorite ways to make your wardrobe shine.
8. Money saving beauty tip - StyleBakeryTeen has a genius idea for what do with hosiery that runs.
9. Sexy party-perfect shoes - Glam up your wardrobe with these heels (and a few flats) for every budget.
10. Party pieces: black & gold - One of our favorite trends of the moment (and one that will stick around for spring 2012).
Around the Web: