$130 at shopbop.com
get free shipping and free returns on all orders
Snagged a new iPhone 4S? Here are 10 cases to pretty it up:
Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen can now add another credit to their endless list of chic ventures: StyleMint.com. Consider it the online haunt for all of your T Shirt needs. These versatile Ts are designed by the fashion moguls themselves - and best of all, each is only $29.99 and ships for free!
Getting started is easy and fun. Just complete a quick StyleProfile by answering a few questions about your favorite looks, your preferred retailers, your accessories of choice and more. The system uses your responses to compile a carefully curated selection of TopStyles - the Ts that best suit your personality and personal style. Need a little more variety? Click “Show Me More Styles” for a wealth of other Ts that run the gamut from runway-worthy to modern to classic. As you browse, be sure to check out the editor’s notes, where Mary-Kate and Ashley offer tips to help you make the most of your T Shirt’s potential.
As for the styling possibilities, they’re endless - and that’s no surprise, given that all of the Ts feature flattering silhouettes and are luxuriously soft. Any StyleMint T can go from desk to date with ease and look phenomenal with anything from a sleek, form-fitting pencil skirt to a pair of relaxed jeans. With new T Shirts available every month, the lineup stays fresh and exciting - and always with your specific style in mind.
Fashion Pulse Daily finds the best of affordable, stylish work out gear to take you beyond the confines of the gym.
For your Fall shopping list, check out Stiletto Jungle’s selection of nude heels for all skin tones.
Allie is Wired reports that Lindsay Lohan has been kicked out of her community service program. Is anyone surprised?
In honor of Steve Jobs, Bag Snob has chosen our top picks of the cases to protect our most precious, life-improving gadgets.
Will Dolce & Gabbana’s foundation and lipstick-gloss-hybrid at Beauty Snob bring out your inner siren - they certainly won’t hurt in the fight for appeal!
Coquette talks vintage beads and Kentucky inspiration with jewelry designer Emily Wheat Maynard of Elva Fields.
The Jet Set Girls review Mally’s new Eyeliner Secrets Kit.
Whoa: get the cheapest J Brand jeans EVER: for $29! Thanks, SHEfinds.
Shopping and Info is obsessed with 80’s style vintage jewelry from Chanel.
Want to know what the StyleBakery editors are loving this fall? This week, they each share their top 10 lists for the season.
What do you think of Miss Piggy as the new face of MAC Cosmetics? The Beauty Stop has the new ads.
1. Editor picks for fall 2011 - A new Top 10 list every day for two weeks!
2. 4 simple steps for a flawless face - Courtesy of makeup guru Laura Mercier
3. Stylish, yet casual, everyday coats - A touch of faux fur transforms even a basic peacoat into something special.
4. Preview 3 new Target designer collaborations - Launching October 30, get ready!
5. Michelle Williams’ moment to shine - Looking pretty on the red carpet to promote her new Marilyn Monroe movie.
6. Black and navy: a chic combination - Faux pas no more, find out how to wear this color combo.
7. Beauty products that support breast cancer awareness - Do good while you shop.
8. Fashion week front row trendspotting: tie-front blouses - Try on one of our favorite fall trends.
9. Fall’s best dress - The wrap dress!
10. Bright gloves for fall - Update last year’s coat with a fun bright glove this fall.