$79.95 at dsw.com
get free shipping on orders $35+ through 6/20/12, use code SHIPR
1. Our Fall Fashion Guide wrapped up, highlighting the top 15 trends of the season, along with what to buy now.
2. New York Fashion Week - This week everyone from Oscar de la Renta to J. Crew showed what we’ll be wearing Spring 2012 and we’ve got the highlights.
3. The best beauty trends of New York Fashion Week - Red lips, grey nails and more.
4. Levi’s Curve ID jeans give a custom fit for your shape - A quick online quiz gets you a custom fit for your shape, and we tested it out.
5. Vince Camuto Studded Cuff Blouse - A chic ladylike blouse with a touch of edginess.
6. I Don’t Know How She Does It premiere - See who glittered on the red carpet.
7. Fashion week up-and-comer: Creatures of the Wind - This new label caught our eye.
8. The new “it” bag - And it doesn’t cost a fortune!
9. Python print accessories for under $100 - CheapChicDaily found 9 must-buy snakeskin pieces.
10. How to mix prints - It’s a top look for Fall (and Spring 2012), find out how to master this tricky trend.
Years ago, I pretty much exclusively wore Levi’s® jeans. Then, premium priced denim arrived on the scene and I was somehow convinced that I needed to spend $200 or more on a pair of jeans to get the best fit. I guiltily admit that I’ve invested in many pairs of pricey jeans in my search to find the perfect style for my figure. So, you can imagine my delight when I was recently asked to give Levi’s® new Curve ID Jeans a try with the promise to find the ultimate jeans custom fit for my curves — and for a relatively affordable price of around $78.
I went online and took the simple quiz to determine what kind of curve I have: Slight, Demi, Bold, or Supreme. The quiz told me that I am a Demi curve, so I ordered the Classic Demi Curve Straight Jean in Extra Shade.
When the package arrived a few days later, I excitedly tried on my new Levi’s®. I was thrilled to see that they fit perfectly! No gap in the waist band, which is a common problem for me with a mid-rise jean. Not only are the jeans super flattering, but they’re also comfortable, thanks to the great fit and just enough stretch to provide ease of movement. The straight leg style and ultra dark wash means they’re perfect to wear with a pair of heels, day or night.
I can honestly say that I’m thrilled to have Levi’s® back in my life, and I’d definitely order another pair of Curve ID Demi jeans to add to my wardrobe.
Get your custom fitting at Levi’s® Stores and Levi.com
Around the Web: