$88 at lordandtaylor.com
get 20% off regular and sale items through 9/6/11, use code LDAY
1. Our fall fashion guide continues! - This week’s countdown included fall flowers, minimalism, tuxedo dressing, plaids and polka dots.
2. Steal Jamie Chung’s transitional maxi style - The actress looks great in a stylish and affordable maxi dress that can transition from summer to fall.
3. Foaming face masks - Liven up your skincare routine with a foaming face mask.
4. Patent leather pumps in the fall? - Wear this chic look all year round.
5. Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse - We pick our favorite affordable look from his new Macys collection.
6. Throw your lips in neutral for fall like Zoe Saldana and Katie Holmes - Katie Holmes’ nude, matte lips at the MTV VMAs were spot on for fall.
7. Trendspotting: animal prints - Celebrities are really hearing the roar of the jungle in animal prints.
8. A chic… fanny pack? - Tell us, will you be wearing this comeback trend?
9. Would you do the one-nail-different trend? - StyleBakeryTeen highlights the hot celeb nail trend.
10. Lauren Conrad’s beautiful bun - She was spotted twice in this timeless look.
One of the key fashion philosophies we try to stress here at StyleBakery is that money can’t buy style. Even a closet full of designer clothes won’t guarantee a fashionable wardrobe. Likewise, a stylish look can easily be achieved on a meager budget if you know where to shop and what to look for. If you haven’t shopped Kmart recently, you just might be surprised at all the fashionable choices they offer to help you create a stylish fall look.
Here are some of the chic pieces we’re craving from Kmart:
Sponsored: It boils down to the fact that dropping a ton of cash on a trend isn’t an automatic to cool. Style is a cocktail. Part confidence. Part creativity. Part risk. When you got it, you got it. And that’s why others want it. Because money can’t buy style.
Around the Web: