$49.99 at icifashion.com
get 15% off your order through 8/31/11, use code 15SB
The Fashion Spot shows us how to get Zoe Saldana’s sleek, wavy hair thanks to celebrity stylist Francky L’Official.
A ladylike frame countered with luxurious dark gray wool-felt is exactly what Bag Snob wants for September, and they are smitten with this Miu Miu handbag for fall.
The top hair stylist in fashion and in Hollywood is undeniably Serge Normant. Beauty Snob thinks his Meta Lush Volumizer is a “wonder-spray”.
Coquette is excited she found Tata Harper skincare, 100% natural and non-toxic beauty.
Second City Style goes from Runway to Real Way to Dig Into Fall 2011’s Top Trenchcoats.
Shopping and Info loves all the designer leather pieces this Fall 2011 season and especially loves this biker inspired Burberry Brit leather dress.
StyleBakery shows us 10 essential pieces every woman should own.
StyleHive gets us back to school in style … and on a budget! Check out their back-to-school basics for $50 or less.
1. Denim trends: velvet and corduroy jeans - Cozy up to fall’s suede corduroy and velvet jeans in every style from skinny to flared.
2. Our top 5 favorite drugstore beauty products - Check out our very favorite drugstore beauty products.
3. 10 classic pieces every woman should own - Essential items to add to wear now and love forever.
4. Summer hostess gifts to ensure you’ll be on the best guest list - Visiting for the weekend? Here’s what to bring.
5. Craving: Lulu Frost’s new jewelry collection for J.Crew - Chic and affordable art deco-inspired jewelry.
6. Dianna Agron’s short bob, three ways - She’s having fun with her new look!
7. Accessory report: fall’s best statement platforms - And all under $150.
8. Kerry Washington’s red hot leopard ensemble - Wearing only mall-store items, Kerry sports a refreshingly affordable look!
9. Details: Fashion’s Night Out celebrity and designer appearances - Mingle with your favorite designers and celebs on September 8.
10. Preview the entire 400+ Missoni for Target collection - This just may be the best designer collaboration for Target ever!
The new Lulu Frost for J.Crew collection is full of gorgeous - and affordable! - art deco-inspired jewelry. We’re loving the candy colored resin bracelets, earrings and necklaces adorned with stones and Czech glass crystals. Here are a few of our favorites:
Around the Web: