Know someone who’s addicted to social media? This stacked ring set makes the perfect tongue-in-cheek gift showing off 4 essential social media icons, from the hashtag to the “at” symbol. #Adorable!
$34 at cwonder.com
What is electrolytenment? It’s the term resource® Spring Water has coined for an enlightened state of mind, body and soul. It’s a hybrid word made by combining one of the essential ingredients of resource® Spring Water, electrolytes, with enlightenment. Cute, right?
How one achieves electrolytenment is extremely personal, whether it’s from working on crossword puzzles, through meditation or by running a marathon, what works for one person won’t necessarily work for another. There are many activities that bring me joy or pleasure, but achieving an enlightened state of mind, body and soul is a rare combination.
I do yoga regularly and have experienced the “zen” feeling that comes with a great practice, particularly during shavasana, the relaxation pose that closes every yoga practice. This summer, I’ve also been making an effort to move my workout outdoors and have been working on increasing my running endurance. I’ll admit, I have never been an exercise lover, but you can’t beat the feeling of accomplishment and yes, electrolytenment, you get after completing a great workout.
Of course, when working out in the summer heat, it’s important to drink a lot of fluids. resource® Natural Spring Water is a great choice for fueling a workout since it’s 100% naturally sourced spring water and has naturally occurring electrolytes. I also appreciate that the packaging is made with 50% recycled plastic.
resource® Natural Spring Water is a holistic bottled water brand that sustains a lifestyle of wellbeing - spring water with naturally occurring electrolytes for taste, a bottle made from 50% recycled plastic [excluding label and cap], and a source for discovery and enlightenment.
It’s that time of year again: Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale is ON! Now through August 4, the best fall fashion is on sale, along with amazing beauty exclusives. Here are just a few of our favorite things — but, hurry before the prices go back up on August 5.
1. Jewelry trend alert: stacked rings - Trade your arm party for multiple layered rings.
2. Summer styling: layer on a lightweight vest - Try this chic layering trend this summer.
3. 4 products that banish body acne for good - Body acne can be a real downer, but finally there are products that can help fight it.
4. Copy Olivia Wilde’s mid-length loose curls, even in the summer - Find out how to get her look.
5. What we’re wearing: tropical prints - Hawaiian-esque prints aren’t just for cheesy tourists.
6. How to wear a casual maxi skirt - Tips for wearing this laid-back boho look.
7. The 3 dresses everyone should own this summer - Find out which styles are consuming our wardrobes this season.
8. 5 humidity-proof ways to prevent summer frizz - Tame those curls with these products.
9. Back to basics: our favorite black sandals - Go anywhere in these shoes - for under $50.
10. 6 tips for balancing work and life - Helpful ways to juggle it all.
If you’re looking for the perfect pool to party top, look no further than Roberta Roller Rabbit’s colorful printed kurtas. Made of lightweight cotton, these laid-back luxe pieces work just as well over a swimsuit as they do paired with skinny white jeans and glam sandals. A favorite of mine to pack for weekend getaways, believe me when I say it’s worth investing in a few while they’re on sale at Piperlime.
Around the Web: