As we mentioned in this post, we’re excited to participate in Avelle’s 5th Anniversary Celebration campaign. Not familiar with Avelle? It’s the new Bag, Borrow or Steal - the groundbreaking website that originated the idea of renting designer bags and accessories (sort of like an ultra-chic Netflix). Members can change handbags whenever the mood strikes, or feel like a celebrity with a fabulous “it” handbag for every event or special occasion.
Here are our favorite picks for spring from the Avelle collection:
1. Gucci ‘Hysteria’ Embroidered Leather Handbag - The graphic contrast of this luxe appliqued bag updates an otherwise classic style.
2. Rafe New York Hand Painted Snake ‘Taylor’ Wood Frame Clutch - We are so in love with the hand painted pastel snake finish on this clutch, we just might need to “steal” it.
3. BE & D Clara Port Clutch - The bright yellow color and striking bow detail gives this clutch a fashion-forward twist.
4. Gucci ‘Babouska’ Large Hobo Handbag - A bag as trendy as this fringed boho hobo is much better rented than owned. But we’ll love wearing it this season.
5. BE & D Kan Kan Tote - The ruffled leather adds feminine texture to this tote, while the stud accents give it a bit of an edge. The navy hue is a welcomed alternative to black.
Now for the fun part: we’re giving away a $250 gift card to one lucky reader to use at avelle.com . To enter, tell us your favorite Avelle picks in the comments below. We’ll choose one winner at random on May 13th. Want more chances to win? Visit one of our fashionable friends below: