Welcome to the Web Snob Round Up, a new Friday feature at StyleBakery.com where we post the latest must-reads from some of our favorite fashion blogs. Enjoy!
* Silver is the easiest color to update your wardrobe with! Check out Bag Snob’s latest Lanvin obsession.
* Viva Italia! Shawn Henderson, eBay.com’s Home and Garden Design Director, talks to Fashiontribes in a podcast interview about looking to Italy for home decor inspiration.
* How to save Britney from herself. Second City Style has 6 Fashion Tips that could save the starlet.
* Aesthetics + Economics takes a look at pastels for spring.
* Eva ponders the whereabouts of designer near and dear to her heart , Kate Sylvester, on Papierblog.
* At the Golden Globes, it was all about earrings and large or multi-strand bracelets says The Jewelry Weblog.
* Winter sun, beach chic. My Fashion Life finds the perfect beachwear for those escaping to warmer climates.
* Galliano, the creator of the Dior Saddle Bag is celebrating 10 years with the Fashion House and will release 12 LE Saddle Bags. eBelle5 gives you a close up.
* Stylebites spills her secrets on how color makes you look slimmer!
* Stylehive - Get cozy chic with Henry Hall Designs Cocoon Hammock designed to hold up to 4 adults and perfect for stylish lounging.
* kristopherdukes - Gift your boy gorgeously this 14th, a la Versace’s spring ‘07 bag.