$79 at rachelroy.com
get 30% of all RACHEL Rachel Roy orders through 6/18/12
1. How to style your shorts for every occasion - Whether you’re headed to work or just hanging out for the weekend.
2. How to create summer’s trendiest hairstyle: the topknot - Try this humidity-proof look at home.
3. Summer shorts in lengths to flatter every body - From short shorts to knee-grazers, find your body’s best look.
4. Summer’s 6 best makeup palettes - Just in time for summer.
5. Chic summer sandals that aren’t thongs - Flat styles that offer a bit more foot coverage.
6. Get glowing with our favorite four bronzers - Get an instant faux glow.
7. Shorts story: 11 printed shorts we’re craving this summer - A refreshingly “new” trend for summer 2012.
8. Basic t-shirts for summer under $40 - Sometimes you just need a plain tee.
9. Steal Paula Patton’s golden beauty - Paula Patton is a golden girl on the red carpet in a makeup look that shines. Get the look!
10. 5 statement cuffs to wear this summer - And all under $35.
Ready to hit the beach or the pool this summer? We found everything you need to make a stylish splash at oldnavy.com’s swim central. From bikinis to tankinis to one-pieces, we found an amazing selection of seriously chic swimwear in the season’s hottest colors and prints - all at prices that won’t blow your vacation budget. Even better? Everything is on sale from June 13 to June 27, so you can stock up on a brand new swimwear wardrobe.
Here are just a few of the swimsuits we’re craving: a string bikini in a fresh tropical print and a triangle halter tab bikini in an exotic fauna print with gold “hardware” details. A figure flattering watermelon-hued one-piece gives new meaning to fresh summer style and an ombre striped tankini will brighten even the cloudiest day.
With so many styles to choose from, Old Navy Swim Central should be your first stop on your summer vacation!
Old Navy brings fashion fun to the whole family: from trendy threads to trusty basics,
for newborns through adults, all at prices that are oh-so-right.
Around the Web: