Now that the year is coming to a close, we're taking a trip through 2011 to share the best and worst moments of the year. Here is our entirely subjective list of the best dressed celebrities of the year.
"Emma Stone really stood out to me this year, especially the pink and red Giambattista Valli dress she wore this summer. Stunning!"
- Jennifer Davidson, cofounder and managing editor
"Kate Middleton was undoubtedly the best dressed of the year."
- Beth Herbst, cofounder and style editor
"Hailee Steinfeld. She is so young, but has an amazing sense of style."
- Anna Rice, StyleBakeryTeen fashion and beauty editor
- Daisy Lewellyn, style contributor and "queen of effortless chic"
"Emma Stone, hands down! And not because of any one outfit or moment, but because she's taking risks and looks amazing every time she steps on the red carpet."
- Bronwyn Berger-Hughes, beauty contributor
- Elizabeth Mitchell, StyleBakeryTeen star style editor
"I've been really impressed with Nicole Richie as of late. I feel like her style has evolved and become more grown up, but she's still just so cool and boho. I want to be her. (And I really want the House of Harlow 1960 Kye Haircalf Flats in leopard.)"
- Jamie Allison Sanders, beauty editor
"Taylor Swift was the best dressed celebrity of 2011 in my book. She always looks elegant but youthful and fun. I love all the sweet eye-catching vintage cocktail dresses that she's been wearing to awards shows lately."
- Haley Hogan, StyleBakeryTeen gossip editor
"Blake Lively. She looks fabulous in everything, especially with her long blonde locks and long legs."
- Christine Fox, StyleBakeryMom style editor
"I simply adore Emma Watson. She has such an air of Old Hollywood glamour. From the red carpet to random paparazzi snaps, Emma always looks appropriate and sophisticated."
- Courtney Strimel, StyleBakeryMom style editor
"Kate Middleton in Alexander McQueen at her wedding and throughout the year. I mean seriously, the Duchess dons a pair of stockings and now everyone's returned to wearing hose. So if she's not a top style influencer/icon at this point, then who is?"
- Stacy Cox, TV expert and style contributor
Tell us, who do you think was the best dressed celebrity of 2011?