Now that the year is coming to a close, we're taking a trip through 2011 to share the best and worst moments of the year. Here is our entirely subjective list of the worst trends of the year.
"The worst trends for me were flatforms and pajama-inspired looks. I didn't like them on the runway, and if it doesn't look good on a gorgeous 6 foot model, then you know it's not a trend worth investing in."
- Jennifer Davidson, cofounder and managing editor
"Polka dots - I love them in moderation but I've seen where people take the trend too far."
- Beth Herbst, cofounder and style editor
"Flatforms -- no matter how many times I see this trend, I still hate it and think it's unflattering on ANY legs!"
- Anna Rice, StyleBakeryTeen fashion and beauty editor
"The grunge meets I-just-rolled-out-of-bed meets I-paid-$100-for-this-t-shirt-although-it-looks-like-it-cost-$5 trend. I am not into the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for H&M collection. I think no matter what your style is, you should look pulled together, and never sloppy."
- Daisy Lewellyn, style contributor and "queen of effortless chic"
"The jumper! It looks horrible on 99% of the people who wear them -- leave it behind in childhood."
- Bronwyn Berger-Hughes, beauty contributor
"Pajamas. Need I say more?"
- Elizabeth Mitchell, StyleBakeryTeen star style editor
"I seriously hate oxford pumps. I just don't think they're chic or sophisticated. I'm all for menswear dressing, but they just look TOO mannish for me."
- Jamie Allison Sanders, beauty editor
"The lingerie-inspired outfits that became the norm this year were a total disaster!"
- Haley Hogan, StyleBakeryTeen gossip editor
"Faux fur. Sometimes there is TOO much of a good thing and the fur has been flying everywhere. I'm over it already."
- Christine Fox, StyleBakeryMom style editor
"Drop-crotch pants were just awful. I can usually find some redeeming quality in any trend but this one just mystified me. Suffice it to say, I didn't even attempt it."
- Courtney Strimel, StyleBakeryMom style editor
"Happy mix and match prints. It looks so pretty and eclectic on the runways, then I try it and it looks like I dressed in the dark."
- Stacy Cox, TV expert and style contributor
Tell us, what do you think was the worst trend of 2011?