Want to know what our editors can't live without this season? Here's what we're currently obsessing over.
"Right now, I'm totally loving my Linea Pelle Double Wrap Triple Row Studded Bracelet. It looks great on its own or mixed with other bracelets and bangles."
- Jennifer Davidson, cofounder and managing editor
"I love my faux fur vest - worn over everything."
- Beth Herbst, cofounder and style editor
"I'm obsessed with these short, brown riding-inspired boots by Frye. I wear them practically every day!"
- Anna Rice, StyleBakeryTeen fashion and beauty editor
"I can't breathe, I can't exist, I can't even swallow without the Michael Kors neon pink dress. If only it weren't so pricey."
- Daisy Lewellyn, style contributor and "queen of effortless chic"
"My Ann Taylor Buttoned Back Pullover, with buttons going down the back, I get tons of comments on it. I love wearing it with an exposed zipper mini and aligning the two in perfect harmony."
- Bronwyn Berger-Hughes, beauty contributor
"The Fluoro Satchel by Cambridge Satchel (which I'm hopefully getting for Christmas, fingers crossed!)"
- Elizabeth Mitchell, StyleBakeryTeen star style editor
"If I could only buy one item for the rest of my life, it might just be the DKNY Marcey Suede Sandals. I love the color, the cage silhouette, the sky-high heel ... such perfection."
- Jamie Allison Sanders, beauty editor
"I love my Chan Luu Nugget Wrap Bracelet in red and gold. It's so festive for the holiday season and adds a little bit of glitter to any look."
- Haley Hogan, StyleBakeryTeen gossip editor
"I bought these Tory Burch 'Eddie' Flat Skimmers as a 'gift' to myself for my birthday last month and I've been wearing them everyday since. They add a little bit of glamour to an everyday outfit of t-shirts and jeans without being obnoxious."
- Christine Fox, StyleBakeryMom style editor
"I'm practically living in my Frye Jane Strappy boots. The dark brown color is actually a rich oxblood color, which looks phenomenal with everything. It's also a style that seems to make everything I wear look just a little cooler."
- Courtney Strimel, StyleBakeryMom style editor
"I was half asleep on a recent Sunday evening thumbing through racks of jackets at my local, neighborhood vintage store and then a miracle happened: I found a mint condition camel colored Prada coat for $400. In my mind that means it's practically FREE so I rescued it, took it home and can't wait to wear it. Here's an affordable version from Michael Michael Kors for you to peek at."
- Stacy Cox, TV expert and style contributor