Headed away for a vacation of shopping, dining and sightseeing? We've narrowed down everything you need for a weekend's worth of looks.
- Choose pieces that mix and match.
- Select items that can be worn during the day and dressed up for evening.
- Opt for comfortable, yet stylish clothes and accessories, you don't want to look like a sloppy tourist. Think practical, yet pretty.
- Start with your favorite pieces and make them the "stars" of your wardrobe. Add in versatile neutrals as needed.
- Instead of folding your clothes, roll them up to help prevent wrinkles.
1 skirt that can be worn day or night. We chose a full printed skirt that can be paired with a solid top.
1 pair of bermuda shorts or capri pants.
1 pretty day to evening dress.
2 tops that coordinate with the skirt and shorts and can be layered underneath a cardigan if necessary.
1 lightweight cardigan to layer over the tops and the dress if the weather is cool.
1 lightweight scarf to wear as a scarf or wrap.
1 pair of comfortable flat sandals to walk around town in.
1 pair of heels or sandals to dress up your skirt, dress and shorts for evening.
1 lightweight large shoulder bag to tote all your necessities during the day. Be sure to leave room for small purchases.
1 clutch to wear out at night.
Simple earrings to wear during the day; a statement necklace to add drama at night.Ready to shop? Check out the styles shown above and more: