Think you need to buy a whole new wardrobe for fall? Think again. With a few strategic styling tips, many of your favorite summer pieces can be reworked for cooler weather. This summer's hit trend, the skinny cargo pant, will be just as hot this coming fall. Transition for cooler weather with a long sleeve button down and a belt, or a draped tank and blazer. Don't have a pair yet? Here are some styles worth your investment.
More on skinny cargo pants:
- 3 surprising summer trends that couldn't be hotter: tie dye, rompers and skinny cargo pants
- Skinny cargo pants under $100
- Affordable alternatives to the J Brand Houlihan skinny cargo pant
- Can I wear skinny cargo pants to work?
- Top 10 spring trends 2010: military and safari styles
- Leighton Meester looks great in skinny cargos
- Steal Leighton Meester's chic skinny cargo look