The sunny, laid back atmosphere of a beach wedding calls for pretty sundresses or flowy maxi dresses in bright colors and prints. To keep from sinking into the sand, skip the heels and wear jeweled flat sandals instead, or wedges if you need a little height - and be prepared for the possibility that everyone will be barefoot. Accessorize with colorful jewelry a playful clutch and bronzed, moisturized skin. Bring along a lightweight wrap in case the temperature dips as the evening progresses.
More on what to wear to a beach wedding:
- What to wear to a summer wedding: daytime and beach weddings
- What to wear to a summer wedding
- What to wear to a summer wedding [stylebakeryteen]
- What to wear for a Caribbean Chic or Beach Formal wedding?
- What to wear to a sunset beach wedding
- What should men wear to a beach wedding?
- What to wear to a warm weather destination wedding?