Chances are, you own more than one pair of jeans. In fact, we're betting you own more than 5 or 10. But how many of your jeans look great on you? Whether you've got a butt or a belly, we're here to help find the most flattering pair of this season's hottest jeans for every budget in this special two week series.
If you have a pear or hourglass shape (wider hips, small waist)...
You want jeans that fit your hips, thighs and rear well without gaping at the waist
- Lower rise jeans hit at your hips and help prevent gaps at the waist
- Contoured waistbands accommodate a smaller waist
- Boot cuts, trousers and flared styles help balance out proportions
- Ultra skinny jeans with tapered ankles (unless you tuck them into boots)
- If you can't find jeans that fit your hips and waist, then look for a pair that fits your hips and rear and have the waist taken in by a tailor
- Try the flat, clear, buckle-less belt from Invisibelt to cinch your waist without the bulk