Chances are, you own more than one pair of jeans. In fact, we're betting you own more than 5 or 10. But how many of your jeans look great on you? Whether you've got a butt or a belly, we're here to help find the most flattering pair of this season's hottest jeans for every budget in this special two week series.
If you are plus size...
You want jeans that flatter your curves and balance out your proportions
- Jeans that fit well and skim your curves
- Straight cut or boot cut styles
- Dark, clean washes
- Jeans that have stretch
- Baggy or loose styles
- Tapered skinny jeans, unless you are tucking them into boots
- Anything too small or tight that creates a "sausage" effect
- Super distressed or whiskered washes
- Cropped or boyfriend styles which tend to make you look short and wide
- Wear heels to make legs look longer and slimmer