1. L3 Pinstripe Travel Suit from Bagir, available at The Limited (in stores on August 7th)
Everyone should have a neutral suit in their wardrobe that can also be worn as separates.
This supremely versatile wool blend suit can be machine washed and tumble dried, making repeated wearings a breeze. It resists wrinkles so it's great for travel. A matching pencil skirt is also available.
2. DKNY tube dress, available at DKNY stores
A stretchy tube dress can be worn so many ways: on its own, layered under sweaters and jackets, belted, worn as a tunic or as a skirt.
3. Anthropologie herbologie blouse, available at Anthropologie
This pintucked button down has feminine blousey sleeves and doubles as a jacket.
4. Gap Original Bootcut Jeans in dark rinse, available at Gap
A great pair of jeans is essential. You'll get the most wear out of a darker wash which is easier to dress up or down (not to mention slimming!) These have a sleek straight style that can be worn cuffed for a different look.
5. Club Monaco vest, available at Club Monaco
Not only are vests a huge trend this season, but they are extremely versatile and a great addition to your wardrobe. We chose one in a bright color to add interest to a mainly neutral palette.
6. Via Spiga 'Domino' velvet peep toe pumps, available at Via Spiga stores and department stores
Peep toe pumps are the perfect choice to wear with everything from suits to dresses to jeans. Wear them barelegged or with tights when the weather cools. Have fun with color when it comes to your accessories.
7. DKNY leather belt, available at DKNY stores
A wide belt is a must this season to cinch the waists of dresses, blouses, jeans and more.